Clear Start Puppy Pack
Congratulations on your new addition to your family!
Clear Ridge Veterinary practice aims to help your new puppy settle in as quickly as possible and to help with this very important time in their lives. Take a look below at the details of our ‘Clear Start Puppy Pack’. This starter pack caters for all of your puppies needs and includes vaccinations, health assessment, flea treatment, worming treatment, microchip, nurse appointments, information folder and free insurance*. We also offer great discounts off future consults and treatments.
The Clear Start Package covers all of your young puppy’s essentials for three months:
- First full course of standard primary vaccinations - We offer Lepto 2 vaccinations. We recommend puppies are vaccinated from 8 weeks of age. The course consists of 2 vaccinations given either 2-4 weeks apart. Your puppy will then be vaccinated against Canine Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo virus and Para-influenza virus and Leptospirosis. Yearly booster vaccinations will then be recommended to maintain immunity.
- A general health check - You will have a 20 minute consultation with one of our vets which will enable you to discuss any questions or problems you may be experiencing.
- Nurse consultations - As your puppy grows and develops into a young dog, you are sure to have questions. Our nurses will be there to help and advise you along the way. They can discuss: Diet, weight, suitable play/toys, behaviour & training tips, exercise requirements, preventative dental care and neutering.
- One worming treatment
- One flea treatment
- 10% off subsequent flea & worming treatment for 1yr
- 10% off 1st annual booster vaccination (at 12 months)
- 10% off your next consultation
- 4 weeks free insurance*
- All for just £50.00. For more information or to discuss any part in more detail, please call and speak to any of the Clear Ridge Team on 01780 764333.
Terms and Conditions
- No cash alternatives are available.
- No alternatives for worming treatment or flea treatment or insurance will be offered.
- We accept no responsibility for the cost of illness or injury if the four weeks free insurance cover note is declined.
- No refund will be given for any items listed as part of package that are not taken.
- Any appointments with the vet for unrelated treatment will incur standard charges.
- Maximum age to start package is six months in puppies.
- Any medications or preventative treatments given or requested at follow up appointments (with vet or nurse) will incur additional cost (e.g. worming)
- Vaccinations do not include Kennel Cough.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.